EtreCheck v2.6.4 (OS X troubleshooting aid)
- Improves reporting of CPU usage.
- Adds to the list of known Apple signature failures.
- Attempt to provide better compatibility with 32-bit systems.
Professional grade, 4-bay enclosure with dual Thunderbolt™ 2 ports and RAID-ready (including RAID5), perfect for meeting demanding workflows of users. Reliable, Versatile and Capable. Up to 32TB Capacity (RAID model). Or add your own Drives with a Thunderbay 4 Enclosure Kit.
More posts in thread on Mac Pro 6TB HGST NAS HDD not mounting on restart
Opinions on Great Games for Aging Macs
New 1TB OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G SSD (Silicon Motion controller)
iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro Display Technology Shoot-Out
Owner posts on iPad Pro shutting off while charging, requires hard reset to turn on
Apple Support Article Updates:
- If your iPad Pro stops responding and the screen is black
- EFI and SMC firmware updates for Intel-based Mac computers
- Using a Retina display
- How to set up Airplay on your Apple TV
- How to Archive or make copies of your iCloud data
- How to Manage your iCloud storage
- How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes
- Requirements for Continuity on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac
- Get help finding missing information in iCloud after restoring iOS device
- How to Leave Family Sharing
- How to Set up and use Apple Pay on your iPhone or iPad
- About Multitasking on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch